"Is there a way to make his environment better that perhaps would reduce asthma triggers and really improve his quality of life?" It's the question that Peter Mann asked when trying to find solutions in 2009 to improve life for his asthmatic son. The question led him to start Oransi, which today is a leading manufacturer of HEPA air purifiers, and a leader in clean products and technologies. Just in the past two years, they've seen a 122% growth.
In This Episode…
Oransi has many people breathing easier, but there's still work to be done to ensure that they keep costs down and stay competitive — especially as they scale their manufacturing here in the US. Listen to our conversation with Peter Mann to learn more about how to achieve operational efficiency and excellence.
- The creation of Oransi, prompted by Peter's desire to make air quality better for his asthmatic son.
- How the company has grown, and how COVID and the desire for cleaner air boosted the company's growth.
- The type of software Oransi uses for ecommerce sales, scaling its operations, and communication — and the need for all systems to work seamlessly and talk to one another.
- How Oransi weathered supply chain issues by planning well and carrying extra inventory.
- What technology will be crucial in gaining a competitive advantage as Oransi continues to scale its manufacturing in the US.
- Advice for other manufacturing leaders looking for innovative ways to be competitive.
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/peter-mann/